WITH NEW TRASDATA YOU CAN NOW WORK ON ALL THE ME17.3.0 AND EDC17C69 ECUS PREVIOUSLY LOCKED
Tuning the ME17.3.0 and EDC17C69 Ecus it is now possible again thanks to the latest Dimsport release.
With New Trasdata you can now also read and write the post 2020 BOSCH Ecu variants of the FCA group (TPROT14.00.03).
Thanks to the overcoming of the tuning protection of the BOSCH ME17.3.0 and EDC17C69 ecus, that were made inaccessible by the updates started in 2020, you can now get to the core of the engine parameters management by working with the trustworthy BENCH MODE.
Dimsport's constant commitment is evident in the development of increasingly advanced releases to increase the opportunities for tuners.
Thanks to the Dimsport recalibration platform, you have more than 170,000 setting files and a wide range of constantly evolving applications to work best on most vehicles on the market.
Thanks to this release involving the BOSCH ME17.3.0 and EDC17C69 control units, in the post 2020 software variants, you will be able to operate on various vehicles such as:
- Iveco Daily MY 2020 > 2.3L diesel
- Alfa Romeo Giulia MY 2020 > 2.2L diesel
- Fiat 500 L MY 2020 > 1.6L MJET2 diesel
- Fiat 500 X MY 2020 > 1.6L MJET2 diesel
- Jeep Compass MY 2020 > 1.6 MJET2 diesel
- Jeep Renegade MY 2020 > 1.6 MJET2 diesel
- Abarth 595 MY 2020 > Yamaha Factory Edition 1.4L TJET petrol
- Abarth 695 MY 2020 > 1.4 TJET petrol
FILL-UP THE FORM FOR MORE DETAILS